To Launch the MiVoice Office 250 MOH Utility :
- Click (Utilities) in the main window, and then select MiVoice Office 250 MOH Utility. The Select files to convert/upload dialog of the wizard displays.
- Click Choose files. . . to select the files you wish to convert and upload. They will appear in the MOH File list.
- Select the Show advanced settings check box to view the following additional columns in the MOH File list:
If necessary, the volume level of the audio file can be changed. Valid values for the volume are -30 dB to 0 dB. If the file is already a converted file, then the volume cannot be changed. Therefore, the Test button will be hidden, and a tooltip will explain why. If the volume needs to be changed, the original audio file must be selected for conversion.
Click Test to start the audio file and check the volume. If the file is already a converted file, then the Test button will be hidden.
- Click Convert to begin converting the list of files.
NOTE: Files already in .n64u format will not be converted. Files that fail conversion can be re-tried or removed (by selecting the Remove check box next to the filename) from the list.
- Click Next. The Select system connections to upload file(s) dialog displays.
NOTE: Next will not appear until all of the files have successfully converted. Remove or retry converting those files that failed.
- If necessary, you can at this point change the username and password of a connection.
- Right-click on the Username or Password.
- Select Edit Username/Password.
- An edit dialog displays.
- Change the Username and Password as necessary.
- Select one or more of the connections to which the files will be uploaded. All are selected by default.
You can upload specific files to the same group of nodes each time, by creating MOH Upload Groups.
- Click Close.
To create MOH Upload Groups:
- Select Add new MOH upload group. . . from the MOH upload groups drop-down list. Or right-click the MOH upload groups drop-down list and select Add new MOH upload group. . .. The Add MOH Upload Group dialog displays.
- Enter a group name in the Group field.
- Select the connections you wish to include in the group from the All available system connections list.
- Click Add, or Add all to move the selected connections to the System connections in group list.
You can also remove any or all of the connections from the group list by selecting the connection(s) and clicking Remove or Remove all, as appropriate.
- Click Save to create the new group and add it to the MOH upload groups drop-down list in the wizard.
To edit a MOH Upload Group:
- Right-click on the group name and select Edit (Group Name). The MOH Upload Group dialog displays.
- Change the name of the group in the Group field.
To delete a MOH Upload Group:
- Right-click on the group name and select Delete (Group Name).
- Click Upload.
The status of the upload will display in the Upload Status column.
NOTE: If the connection node already has a file with the same name, it will automatically be replaced by the new file.